Are you interested in a career that has a positive impact on LGBTQ+ groups? Are you interested in gaining a greater understanding of the challenges LGBTQ+ clients face and the unique nature of this work?
Hear from a group of professionals and volunteers at the Careers In Public Health with the LGBTQ+ Community Panel hosted by the School of Public Health Center for Academic Success and Achievement (CASA) and the University of Career Center.
Where: Friedgen Student Lounge - Room 2236 in the School of Public Health
Panelists will include:
- Staff Attorney, FreeState Justice
- HIV Prevention Manager, La Clinica del Pueblo
- Director of LGBT Affairs, Mayor's Office in DC
- CRNP Family Nurse Practitioner, UMD Health Center
- Director of Operations, DC PFLAG
- Parent volunteer/advocate, DC PFLAG
- Instructor, Soul Cycle
All students of all majors and class years are encouraged to attend!
To RSVP visit the following link.
Lights refreshments will be provided!