YMCA Camp Letts, Edgewater, MD
Now in its 41st year, the Maryland Leadership Conference (MLC) is the longest running student leadership conference in the country. During this two-day, off-campus retreat, participants enhance their abilities to lead in a group through team activities, small group dialogues, and real-life application. You'll leave with the skills necessary to make a greater impact on your groups and student organizations.
About the Maryland Leadership Conference:
- The Maryland Leadership Conference takes place on November 4th-5th at the YMCA Camp Letts. Transportation is provided.
- Pre-event meetings will take place the week prior to MLC. Locations are TBA, and sign-ups are available in the registration email. Students must attend one of these meetings.
- The conference fee is $15 which includes transportation, housing accommodations, meals, and conference materials. Sponsorships are available to ensure the cost does not prevent you from attending.
As a part of the MLC Community, you:
- Get two days of intensive leadership development in a community-centered environment.
- Network with over 50 students who are emerging campus leaders.
- Receive mentoring and guidance from staff and peer leadership educators.
- Receive an official MLC 2017 shirt!
- Visit go.umd.edu/mlc17 to access the registration form.
- The deadline to register is .
- Spaces are limited! Register today!
Contact InformationFor more information, visit go.umd.edu/mlc17 or contact Quincy Kissack, Graduate Coordinator for Co-Curricular Leadership Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-314-7169.