Your Edge for Success LLC (YES) invites applications and nominations for the position of intern (summer or fall).
· Flexible, part-time position 10-20 hours per week. Begin immediately or in the fall.
· Getting to learn and work with our proprietary CRM system, working on some training and documentation, participating in testing, etc.
· Bookkeeping using QuickBooks Online
· Doing market research on government agencies
· Making appointments with business partners
· Building investment property analysis spreadsheets
· Six-year-old, woman-owned, fast-growing company based in Washington, DC
· Washington's top-rated writing services company with a 5-star rating on Yelp and Google Plus, an A rating on Angie's List, and an A+ rating at the Better Business Bureau
· Serving professionals, businesses, and non-profits with services including resumes and career services (83% of our business), grant writing, ghost writing, editing, business writing, and business development services
· Creative, determine personality type who will stick with an issue and find a solution
· Superior attention to detail and ability to follow directions
· Availability for at least 10 hours per week (20 preferred)
· Professional interpersonal communication skills and coachability
· Top organizational skills and reliability
· Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
• College credit or $7.25 per hour for a basic researcher. College credit or $10-15 an hour for an intern with QuickBooks Online skills.
1) Please see our website, yeswriting.com, for more information about the company. No calls, please.
2) Prepare a cover letter and resume addressing this specific job desription.
3) Submit cover letter and resume as soon as possible to Ms. Katherine Akbar, president of Your Edge for Success LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org.