Child Family Health International
Summer Program Webinars: May 15th & May 30th
Global Health Internships in Latin America, Africa, India
May Webinars: CFHI Summer Program Openings
CFHI is accepting applications for its global health programs on a rolling basis, which means there are spots left for select programs THIS summer for undergrad or grad level students of any major interested in health or medicine.
Hear from CFHI alumni and staff on their 20+ programs, application process, typical day on program, scholarships, and more by joining a live webinar online- register for upcoming webinars May 15 or 30.
What Makes CFHI Unique?
CFHI runs 20+ Global Health Education Programs in 7 countries placing students in clinics and public health facilities alongside local health professionals. CFHIs 1-4 month service-learning experiences immerse students in global health realities around the world. CFHI is an official partner of the American Medical Students Association (AMSA) and an NGO in Special Consultative Status with the United Nations.
- 4-16 week placements year-round, alongside local healthcare professionals in underserved communities
- 50% of each CFHI program fee supports underserved communities abroad
- Rotations in clinics/hospitals or with public health facilities and NGOs
- Spanish classes with medical Spanish instruction (Latin America Programs)
- In-depth health information lectures conducted by local health experts
CFHI is an NGO in Special Consultative Status with the ECOSOC of the United Nations.