Do you have what it takes to be a
Guided Study Session Leader (GSS)?
GSS Leaders have:
• An interest in helping others.
• Content competency in one of the following areas:
o Animal Science, Astronomy, Biology, Chemistry, Economics, Psychology or Physics
• An "A" in the course you wish to support.
• A 3.0 Cumulative GPA or better.
• Sophomore standing at the time of application.
• A schedule that allows you to dedicate approximately 10 hours per week to GSS.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
If you do, then you should become a GSS Leader!
Application deadline: December 13th , 2013.
For more information visit our website at: