Open to All Majors! Apply as soon as you can—rolling admissions!
· 7 Fall seminar courses (including U.S. Diplomacy, Science Diplomacy, Energy & Environment, Responses to Global Challenges, etc.), taught by expert practitioners and focusing on the real world!
· Spring Internship, with college credit through our program or through your major; Scholarship in Practice credit
· Year round professional development activities (field trips to DC, workshops, individual coaching, etc.)
· Earn transcript notation as a Federal or Global Fellow
· Join an engaged student cohort group and alumni network for life!
Application Link: Online Application