The Honors College main office is currently seeking student workers for the spring semester. Please read the brief job description, and apply if interested.
Student Worker Job Description
General student employee responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Answering the phone
· Greeting guests
· Developing marketing materials
· Making copies
· On-Campus deliveries and pick-ups
· Setting up for and cleaning up after events
· Moving and lifting furniture/boxes
· Classroom AV assistance
· Organizing storage areas
· Assisting with supply inventory
· Other duties as assigned
Student workers will be assigned between 5-10 hours a week, starting at $9.25 per hour. To apply, click here. All applications are due February 8, 2016. For questions, please contact Nicole Jenkins at firstname.lastname@example.org.